New Development and Lease Ups
WestCorp is known for assisting investors and multi-family developers achieve a profitable investment opportunity in multi-family investments from the early stages through construction and operations.
- Create stabilized and lease up budgets for proposed development.
- Create timeline of lease up to estimate stabilization of property.
- Create marketing plan including branding, logo, color scheme, collateral, and signage.
- Advise on development of office space for proper operation strategies.
- Set up all operations on site including operating procedures, accounting process, and human resources.
- Set up new vendor accounts, business license, and permits necessary for operations.
- Hire and train energetic and knowledgeable employees to effectively operate and carry out marketing plans.
- Implement marketing plan along with continual employee oversight of leasing, marketing, special events, and all other operations.
- Coordinate with contractor on new construction punch list items for complete turnover.
- Marketing strategy and technology implementation audit.
- Branding design and logo placement that turns prospects into residents.